At the New Hamburg Dental Group, we invest in technical developments that help us provide cutting edge dental services for our patients. We have integrated CEREC CAD/CAM technology into our practice, as we aim to satisfy the changing needs and demands of our patients.
The CEREC CAD/CAM solutions offer a better workflow and use of time for both our patients and us.
Advantages of CEREC CAD/CAM Solutions
- Provides high-resolution images of the teeth for an in-depth examination.
- Saves time and effort by capturing digital dental impressions.
- The scanned images are sent to a digital storage, not to the dental laboratory.
- Digital impressions are immediately sent to the milling machine for same day restorations.
- It mills restorations with a broad range of materials.
- It eliminates dental laboratory work.
- Patients don’t need to wear temporary restorations.
CEREC technology enables us to remain competitive in giving solutions to varying dental problems. This superior equipment allows us to reduce the patient’s chair time and cut dental visits into one appointment. From consultation to treatment planning, we rely on high-resolution digital images captured by this machine. We share the data with our patients as we explain our timely and accurate diagnosis.
With this technology, we provide a wide range of same-day services in different aspects in dentistry.
- Crowns and bridges
Meanwhile, in orthodontics, we are able to facilitate faster treatment planning when you need clear aligners. The 3D imaging enables you to get a glimpse of the expected results of your treatment. Digital impressions are extremely accurate, and the software for model analysis tool is integrated into the CEREC system.
CEREC CAD/CAM is an all-in-one solution that allows us to deliver quality dental services to our valued patients in a timely manner.
Visit our clinic today, and experience this incredible technology.